Monday, March 31, 2014

CHOCOLATE PANCAKES

CHOCOLATE PANCAKES
Abagail and I had these for lunch today.  Yum!  Thought it would be good next time to try adding cinnamon.

2 cups bisquick
1/4 c sugar
2 T cocoa (next time I would sift - I get a big chunk in my pancake)
1 cup chocolate milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

CHOCOLATE PANCAKES
Everyone loved these! Tasted like a piece of cake.
Update:  My family loved whole box yellow cake mix with 2-4 T cocoa powder and 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips. I put the chocolate chips in first and mixed with cake mix before adding milk.


Don't cook on cast iron skillet. Needs to be non stick.

2 cups cake mix (any kind would do)
1 cup milk

UPDATE: If doing this recipe as waffles add an egg and some oil or else they will crumble really bad.  I also added some chocolate chunks and peanut butter chips that I dusted with flour first.  Yum!



No comments: