Thursday, March 3, 2016

SWEET HAWAIIAN CROCK POT CHICKEN

SWEET HAWAIIAN CROCK POT CHICKEN
This is delish & so easy!  Can easily be doubled or tripled.  I made a stir fry to go along with it and some rice.  Thought it would be better if the sauce was thicker.  Next time I would either add 1-2 tsp of cornstach (added to 1/4 c cold water and stirred) or transfer liquid to a pot with cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil.  Can layer it to make a yummy rice bowl.

2# chicken tenderloin chunks (I had some frozen breast in the freezer just threw them in- not cubed)
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce

Combine all together, cook on low 6-8 hours (I did about 10 since it was frozen - could have been less).  Serve with rice.


Here is the stir fry I did:
-spinach
-broccoli
-zucchini
-yellow squash
-carrots
-mixed nuts
-wish I would have had celery
-oil
-sesame oil

No comments: