Friday, September 5, 2008

MAC & CHEESE IDEAS

Mac & Cheese is not my favorite, but with one of these mix-ins I think I would like it better. I remember growing up my brother, Jimmie, would say when I wouldn't eat Mac & Cheese - Do you like cheese? Do you like macarroni? Well then you should like Macarroni & Cheese. Brothers! Jackson & Scott both love Mac & Cheese and probably wished we had it more.
  • Most popular recipe is Mini Octopus found at http://kraftfoods.com/fall
  • Can add 1 cup frozen vegetables. Put in the pot with the noodles during the last 5 minutes.
  • MEAT - 1# beef, cooked. VEGETABLE - 1 can (15 oz) Mexican style diced tomatoes, drained; 1 can (10 oz) mushroom pieces and stems, drained.
  • MEAT - 1 can (6 oz) tuna, drained. VEGETABLE - 1 can cream of mushroom soup; 1/2 cup of both milk and frozen peas.
  • MEAT - 2 bonless skinless chicken breast, cooked, chopped. VEGETABLE - 1 can (15 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes, drained; 1 green pepper, chopped.
  • MEAT - 1 cup pepperoni slices (about 1/4#). VEGETABLE - 1 green pepper, chopped; 2 tomatoes, chopped.

No comments: